Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Noel

>> Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I love the traditional red and green color combo for cards this time of year, don't you?  I always think those two colors together scream Christmas time is here :)

So, with that in mind I stamped and colored up a little winter scene using some of the winter village stamps.  I die cut and matted it, adding some glitter glue and the greeting right in the scene too.



The background paper was made using two different background stamps and red and green ink.  The line of background stamps here at DRS Designs make it so easy to make custom paper in a jiffy!  

To finish off the card, I added the word Noel to a strip of paper with a punched border.

Here is a list of stamps used for this make:


Stop by DRS Designs soon...There's a special on their stained glass stamps!
Happy Stamping!
Karin

3 comments:

Sue said...

Cute card Karin!! Your mini village scene is adorable and goes perfectly with the greeting!! I'm with ya - nothing screams Christmas like red and green!!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is lovely. The mini scene is so cute and the snow is so realistic. Love the colors and background too. Wonderfully done Christmas card!!!! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the snowflakes in all the Christmas colors and that little house is perfect for the sentiment! Beautifully done my friend! Love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP