Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Give Thanks

>> Monday, October 16, 2017

Happy Monday Everyone! My card today is a fairly simple one, but doesn't look too simple. I think it's the glittery gold embossing and gold paper. I really like how it turned out and I hope you do too.


 I started by die cutting the gold panel with a SB die, as well as the smaller brown panel. The Filigree Pumpkin and Gives Thanks greeting were both stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with glittery gold embossing powder. I did use my Misti and ended up stamping and embossing the pumpkin twice. A die cut flower and leaves were added to the top left hand corner. Some clear Nuvo drops were added to the center of the flower. I realize you really cannot see the flower very well. I can never get a good photo whenever I use shiny cardstock.

Here's a look at the inside.

The Psalm 100 greeting was stamped with Archival Jet Black ink onto a cream panel and attached to the inside of the card. A couple of gold leaves were added to the opposite corners.

Thanks for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

6 comments:

Sue said...

So pretty Shelia! I LOVE that trellis die cut, and it looks great in the shiny gold! My only dilemma is that you said you die cut a smaller "brown" panel and my computer is showing me a blue card - is this "the dress" controversy all over again?? Now I'm dying to see the original and find out what color this card really is :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh pretty gold embossing Shelia! love your outside framing die, so elegant!

Janett said...

Beautiful card Shelia, The gold embossing looks great.

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, so pretty! Love the gold and glimmer. You did an awesome job on this beautiful card!

Karin said...

The embossing is just beautiful! It really makes the pumpkin elegant and I love the frame too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is lovely, Shelia! Your glittery gold pumpkin is so pretty & I love your lattice frame. Great colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP